Tuesday, November 6, 2007

One Week and Counting!

Okay, folks, we've been given an official launch date by the doc!

They're going to give Mom some medicine to "induce" me to get out of here next Tuesday morning, November 13, at 6:00 a.m.! We don't know how long it's going to take me to break out, but I hope it doesn't take too long!

I can't wait to get to see all of you, especially those I've been listening to, talking about me!

I know my big sister, Jayme, is excited about my "coming out party" and we're going to have so much fun!

Daddy's working two jobs to help make ends meet, since Mommy can't work right now. But, he says he's going to take some time off to be there when I make my appearance!

Keep us in your prayers and I hope to be able to post some real photos of me sometime next week!

Love,

Morgan Anne

No comments: